Monday, November 5, 2007

"to discuss" list

So I have a mental list of topics about which I'd like to blog sometime. Since I'm prone to lose such lists, I thought I'd share it with you:

- dreadlocks (I had them. Now I don't. Someday I'll give you the **full** story.)
- being divorced (I am.)
- rock concert sociology (I spent a LOT of time at concerts - and waiting in line for concerts - this summer...)
- traveling stories (Greyhound, rest stops, Kentucky gas station attendants, oh my.)
- being post-Mormon (Still trying to figure out how to "be" this.)
- to PhD or not to PhD (and a quasi-related "to MBA or not to MBA")
- fat (in the abstract and the particular)
- on living in 17 houses/apartments in 10 years (Yes, I'm serious.)
- Ferndale (my current home)

Requests are, of course, welcomed as well.

No comments: